Period of trial use：from April.25,2018 to June.20,2018
Brief resource introduction：
The Nextlib document repository is used to sign the document delivery protocol through the use of the library and the original transmission library.which use the advanced Internet technology to realize the use of library users in the query to the required documents,and through the intelligent document delivery systems it can get next generation of the original document sharing databases in a higher efficiency way from the original text pavilion. By using the NextLib document repository, the user can query multiple Chinese and foreign language databases in one stop work style. It can obtain the bibliographic resources in real time, and get the full text efficiently by the intelligent original delivery system.
The NextLib document repository covers 20, 000 foreign language journals, and the amount of visual backtracking is equivalent to the original library. Subject areas include natural sciences, agricultural sciences, medical sciences, engineering and technical sciences, humanities and social sciences.
1. Including more than 20,000 foreign language periodicals, ande more than 160 million foreign language resources.
2. Providing the number of core issues of the full text: SCIE: 3074, SSCI: 1602; Scopus: 7299 species; MedLine: 4877; EI: 707 kinds.
II. Sources of literature
The NextLib document repository use distributed real-time retrieval technology to distribute multiple servers in different universities, such as NanJing university, Southeast university, China science and technology university, and HeFei university of technology. After users query to the required literature,the original distribution of the transmission system automatically submit an application to university library with servers.After examined by the system automatically, the original text will be sent online to users.
III. Product features.
•realize common knowledge and sharing a large amount of full-text literature.
• one-stop way to search for the literature resources in many domestic and foreign languages databases;
• discover more academic resources through real-time retrieval technology and realize common knowledge;
• through the intelligent document delivery system, the original text is obtained and Shared.
• easy to use, maintenance free and intelligent system.
• adopt SaaS service mode, can be used if open IP, without installation and maintenance, automatic update.
• delivering the original text through the intelligent original transmission system;
• the number of articles and the sorting equivalent to the original library information;
• the document repository supports secondary retrieval and advanced retrieval;
• the scope of the database can be searched as required;
• all databases are arranged by subject, letter and type, easy to find;
• use the nextlib document repository to make one as all.
• the knowledge base contains a complete bibliographic resource of multiple Chinese and foreign language databases;
• users can use the intelligent document delivery system to obtain the original text;
• use the literature resource library to ensure that the literature guarantee of your library reaches the level of first-class universities in China;
• limited funds can use more databases to,it can effectively improve department’s satisfaction;
• invest reasonable funds can comprehensively improve the number of available full-text literatures in your library;
• help departments to obtain more academic literature resources and improve their satisfaction for library resources construction.
• increasing number of database;
• distributed real-time retrieval technology to ensure that the number and sort of retrieval results are equivalent to the original library.
Ⅳ. Unified retrieval
4.1 literature retrieval interface.
(1) search literature
• multi-field retrieval
The fields include the title, author,subject headings, keywords, summary, full text, and any field to satisfy the need for different fields.
• advanced search
Provides advanced retrieval services in a variety of combinations.
(2) the scope of retrieval has been selected
Displays the database selected for this retrieval.
(3) database list
• browse by resource type.
browse database by the different types of electronic journals, abstract index, dissertations, conference papers, reference tools, science and technology reports, newspapers, news, patent standard, chorography, electronic books, OA resources and agency documents etc.
• browse by subject.
The database can be accessed according to different disciplines, such as natural science, agricultural science, medical science, engineering and technology science, humanities and social sciences.
• browse by letter.
You can browse the database by the first letter A to Z.
• search by keyword.
Enter keywords to retrieve the required database in multiple Chinese and foreign language databases.
(4) use of help
Introduce the help information used by the NextLib document repository.
4.2 retrieve the result interface
(1) the retrieval result clustering method is diverse
According to the results of this return, electronic journals, abstract indexes, scientific reports, OA resources and various databases will be displayed in different ways.
(2) secondary retrieval
A secondary retrieval can be performed within the returned result or within all retrieved results.
(3) transmission of the original text
For the retrieved literature resources, click text transfer and through the intelligent original delivery system to get the full text directly.
(4) citation information
Check information of the citation frequency and understand the literature value.
(5) more links
View the information collected by the database.
(6) collected information
Check the literature information of each university.
4.3 usage method
Remote package library access, IP login.